There are so many silences to be broken.AUDRE LORDE
1. Mid 50s and clouds when I got up this morning. About noon it cleared off and the temperature rose to the upper 60s.
2. I spent most of the morning writing my story for today. Here it is.
3. I finished off the fried rice we brought home from the restaurant on Sunday. Big Al finished off some of the barbecue beans he made and froze a while ago.
4. Sorry, I’m having a hard time thinking of a fifth thing today, because (See #2).
5. We had Happy Hour for the Duplexes at the Gazebo this afternoon. We were served a baked apple a la mode, along with popcorn and all the assorted liquor we might want.
How about you? What made you happy today?