A bit of hope can keep a person or a whole nation alive. It’s not nothing.Sara Benincasa
1. Cloudy and cool (50 deg) early this morning. The best the temperature could manage was 56 deg. with a steady drizzle.
2. I spent most of the morning writing about the ghost that lived with us in the house in England. You can read it here.
3. I made another grocery order from Safeway to get my milk and Al’s Diet Pepsis. They had that, but they were out of Al’s peanuts. (That’s fine, he can do without peanuts.) I ordered it about 1:00 pm and it was ready for pick-up by 2:30.
4. I fixed tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today. It’s cold enough that I changed my menu from tuna salad to soup.
5. I think I’m finished with all the errands and stuff, so I can now get my cover out and sit under it while I read my book and watch my series on Apple TV.
How about you? What made you happy today?