Breathe Easy, Strap In, Enjoy the Ride.katie mulligan
1. Sunny and cool this morning – mid 50s. The high clouds returned around noon, and the temperature got up to the low 70s!!! (Never fear, tomorrow should be back to rainy and low 50s early, with mid 60s in the afternoon.
2. Happy Birthday, to my sister who is 4 years younger, but who always thought (growing up) that she was my age.
3. I caught up on the emails I’ve not had time read for the past couple of days. That always feels good.
4. I ate lunch at the Bistro because (see #5). After lunch and working out for an hour or so, I went down to Starbucks and got a mocha and a blueberry scone to celebrate my sister’s birthday. (Besides, “they” say coffee is good for you…)
5. Al had a doctor’s appointment at the hospital downtown, so he got a ride with FTJ transportation. Anytime I don’t have to drive to downtown Tacoma is a win for me.
How about you? What made you happy today?