This moment is an opportunity to come alive.BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST
1. I was ripped from sleep at 5:00 am with torrential rain beating on the window and the bathroom skylight. The rain had slacked off by the time I got up – 57 deg. It was mostly cloudy through the morning, and then the rain returned this afternoon for a while. Then it started to clear off with blue skies. Don’t like the weather? Wait a minute… It clawed its way into the low 60s before dropping back into the high 50s.
2. I started on my “weight-loss and health improvement” project this morning. I did 2 rounds of 15 sit-to-stands and two rounds of 15 sec. seated planks before breakfast. Then mid morning I walked around the duplex circle. Wellness Center to finish off my steps for the day.
3. While I was at the Wellness Center I talked to my personal trainer and we set up an appointment in each of the next two weeks. She is also going to create a routine for me to do by myself in addition to the Nu-Step.
4. Pork chops, asparagus and half a potato for lunch today. I’ve also gone back to measuring my food instead of just “eye-balling” it.
5. I’m looking forward to sitting in my recliner and reading my book for a while this afternoon. That sounds like a worthy project for a rainy afternoon.
How about you? What made you happy today?