Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.Walter Cronkite
1. Cloudy and high 50s when I got up this morning. The sun was out sporadically all day and the temperature was a wonderful 69 deg.
2. I did my walk around the Duplex Circle right after breakfast, so I would be ready to leave on the trip to Watson’s.
3. FTJ took several of us to dream among the spring and early summer flowers. I got a big hanging basket for the front porch (Happy early Anniversary gift from Al). When I went to check out, they found I had a $10.00 credit (leftover from before the pandemic). THAT was a nice surprise. This is just a sample of the trays and shelves and tables of flowers.
4. We ate at the cafe inside Watson’s. I had a Thomas Salad (their special with tiny shrimp, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, etc.) I also had a piece of chocolate-raspberry cake.
5. I had a meeting with my personal trainer after we got back from Watson’s to update some exercises to do by myself on my quest to lose some weight, and to get rid of the pandemic spread.
How about you? What made you happy today?