Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it.Rocco Urbisci
1. It was cloudy and cool this morning with temps in the mid 50s. It made it into the low 60s this afternoon, but it was pretty cool in the shade. Nice in the sunshine.
2. The third January 6th hearing was this morning at 10:00 am (1:00 pm Eastern time.) A much more acceptable time for those of us on the left coast. It focused on the effort to get Mike Pence to help steal the election. Nothing earth shattering unless you’ve had your head under a pillow, but confirmation with proof of what we thought. It was ILLEGAL for Mike Pence to do anything, no matter what the ex-President said or says.
3. I got lunch from Pita Pit. Good, healthy food. The hearings lasted until 12:45. My appointment with my personal trainer was at 2:00. Happy Hour was supposed to be at 3:30, then they changed it to 3:00 pm, so I found myself running from one thing to the next. All interesting and worthwhile.
4. I had another session with my personal trainer after lunch. I finished her evaluation, and we have a plan going forward.
5. Happy Hour hosted by the staff at FTJ. Root Beer floats, and pretzel snacks. Good to see everybody. We got finished in time to watch MSNBC for the recap of the morning’s episode of the hearings.
How about you? What made you happy today?