Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.William Shakespeare
1. Cloudy skies in the mid 50s with drizzly rain forecast first thing this morning. Thankfully it held off until after I got home from the dermatologist. It started raining in earnest while I was at the Wellness Center. Not much movement (if any) on the thermometer.
2. Dermatologist appointment right after breakfast. All is well, “come back in 6 months.”
3. After I got home I finally got the strawberries (that I bought on Wednesday) sliced and macerating in a little sugar. I also finally got the cucumbers that I bought a week ago sliced and in a sweet vinegar bath with little green onions (making German cucumber salad).
4. PF Chang’s chicken fried rice (that wouldn’t fit in the freezer on Wednesday) for dinner today.
5. We got some pictures of Al’s great-niece’s college graduation. She’s Magma cum Laude, and headed for college in the fall. It always nice to see photos of far-flung family.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Wait, was it high school graduation not college graduation?
Sent from my iPhone: 917-991-7904