There is something to being chosen that is uniquely healing.Cole Arthur Riley
1. The marine layer is back, cool and damp – 60 deg. when I got up. Scattered clouds and 68 deg. later in the afternoon. I could get used to this.
2. My primary care physician changed locations, so I met with my new PCP this morning. All is well – come back in 6 months.
3. I had to get blood drawn for a blood test and the lab with the doctor’s office was overflowing with people waiting. So I just got in the car and stopped at the Urgent Care lab in my neighborhood. I love having “connected” health care.
4. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today. I got so used to the warm (75 deg.) weather yesterday, that today’s cool and damp felt a little cold.
5. Meeting and evaluation with my new personal trainer. Colin is a tough task master so I’m going to get fit or die in the attempt! I’ll be splitting training sessions with Sarah and Colin for a while.
How about you? What made you happy today?