I had not loved enough. I’d been busy, busy, so busy, preparing for life, while life floated by me, quiet and swift as a regatta.LORENE CARY
1. Only 56 deg when I got up and the marine layer in full effect. The sun came out about noon and the temperature got into the mid 60s.
2. Exercised early, particularly since I didn’t do anything but sit in my chair and stare at screens (TV, iPad, iPhone) all day yesterday – glued to the Jan 6 hearings, HCR’s Politics Chat, Greisser Girls Gab, and MSNBC’s analysis of the hearings.
3. I had a cracked filling replaced in one of my molars this morning. Not fun, but I’m happy I’ve gotten it over with.
4. Cottage cheese and a tomato for lunch (being careful not to chew my lip since it was still numb from the filling.) Big Al had some of his noodles. More cantaloupe for supper, garnished with more cottage cheese. After blueberries on my cereal and grapefruit for breakfast – that made five fruits and vegetables today.
5. Trip to the ophthalmologist to get fitted for new glasses (HOORAY) that fit and work for far seeing and reading with my new after-cataract-surgery eyes. I think that polishes off all the medical/dental stuff that’s been hanging over me this spring.
How about you? What made you happy today?