We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.SAINT MOTHER TERESA
1. Cool and cloudy when I got up with temperatures in the upper 50s. The sun came out mid morning, and the temperature got into the mid-70s this afternoon. An almost perfect blue-sky day!
2. I spent most of the morning reading news articles that I didn’t get around to the rest of the week. My brain is stuffed.
3. I worked on my “story” for tomorrow (SURPRISE! I’m actually getting back to writing stories.)
4. Lunch was chicken, yellow squash, and tomato salad. Al preferred to have rice-a-roni instead of squash and tomato.
5. Today was the first Ice Cream Social on the porch of Lillian Pratt since the beginning of the pandemic. I had mint chocolate chip! Maybe the world has really turned.
How about you? What made you happy today?