If I act and work and write as though a more just future will exist, perhaps I’ll be one step closer to believing in it.Nicole Chung
1. It was still gloriously cool when I woke up this morning in the upper 50s. The temperature clawed its way up to 65 this afternoon. “They” say it will get to 70 before dark, but I doubt it.
2. Spent most of the morning consulting with my tame IT specialist (aka son #2). My IP provider still hasn’t fixed the stuff they’ve said several time had been fixed. SNARL
3. Finished my story (that I promised you yesterday). You can read it here.
4. Salad with chopped peaches, cheese, and pecans with Honey Mustard salad dressing. I also had a few whole wheat Ritz crackers for added crunch.
5. One of the neighbors is having a big family party at the Gazebo, and Al and I have enjoyed watching them decorate, set up tables and chairs, and bring a barbecue down. I think they will have a good time. The best part is, they will leave the extra chairs and tables for us to use on Monday for the Gazebo Group 4th of July Potluck.
How about you? What made you happy today?