It is not happiness that makes us grateful. It’s gratefulness that makes us happy.BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST
1. Nice day – mid 50s when I got up with the marine layer in full force. Got into the mid-70s with bright sunshine by the middle of the afternoon.
2. I’m beginning to think I’m snake-bit when it comes to getting back in shape. I had an appointment with my personal trainer this morning, but when I got over to the Wellness Center, I learned he had COVID. So I guess we’ll reschedule when he recovers and returns to work. I had mentally gotten myself ready to start, but not any more.
3. I did go back around noon when fewer people are there to use my machines and get my steps for the day.
4. I was all out of inspiration for lunch, so I fixed hot dogs and Bush’s baked beans. That’s always a hit with Big Al.
5. My sister who’s on a trip with her extended family is in Colorado, and I’ve been vicariously traveling along with them, and having major jealousy with the pictures she keeps sending me.
How about you? What made you happy today?