Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.Henry James
1. 61 deg when I got up this morning with blue skies and a gentle breeze. We were threatened with mid-90s again today, but now it looks like it will maybe get to 90 for only a couple of hours.
2. Al has generally been able to keep his blood oxygen level up in the 90s, even without extra oxygen. He’s careful if he has been walking around to check it and get back on the oxygen if it’s low. Hooray for heparin and Eliquis.
3. A little bit of work on my memoir this morning. I didn’t get more done because I was busy catching up on all the news and blogs that fell by the wayside when I was taking care of Al.
4. Lunch today was pork chops, cinnamon applesauce, green beans, and leftover chicken fried rice from Al’s lunch yesterday.
5. I actually managed to get back to the Wellness Center after missing going there for several days.
How about you? What made you happy today?