I felt in need of a great pilgrimage, so I sat still for three days…KABIR
1. Nice dawn, today – 65 deg. By noon it was 90 deg, and it’s only going up from there. It should top out at 95 by 6:00 pm. Thankfully it will be below 85 before I go to bed.
2. We were out early to go to the Commissary. After a stop at McDonalds for a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for me and two breakfast burritos for Al we were on our way.
3. It was. amazingly, not crowded at all – although the shelves were pretty picked over. We finished by 11:00 and were back at the house by noon. I had the car unloaded and Al had everything safely stored in the refrigerator, freezer, and pantry by 1:00 pm. We got almost everything on our list, and I was able to order the stuff we didn’t get, either from Safeway or from Amazon.
4. For lunch, I went back to McDonalds and got Deluxe Quarter Pounders for each of us.
5. I’m looking forward to an afternoon sitting quietly in my chair and reading, and later watching another episode of my Netflix show (new episodes of Virgin River.)
How about you? What made you happy today?
I’m enjoying Virgin River also
LikeLiked by 1 person