In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.john muir
1. 62 deg when I got up this morning. The marine layer (nature’s air conditioner) is back! TBTG The sun has been out all day, and so far, it’s only 78 deg and not supposed to get any hotter.
2. I cleared out my in-box, and did the NYT Crossword puzzle for the first time in a couple of weeks.
3. The laundry is all washed, dried, delivered, folded, hung up and put away.
4. We had a ham steak, corn on the cob, and sautéed squash for lunch. It’s really summer, and finally cool enough to cook something.
5. Al has a followup appointment with his doctor at 4:45 pm, so we probably won’t be able to attend Gazebo Group. If the doctor says he’s doing fine, I’m okay with it.
How about you? What made you happy today?