Kiss the beauty that leads you to vulnerability. Pass on kissing the pedestal that celebrates your greatness. Kiss the joy that deepens your love of community. Pass on kissing the mirrors that magnify your love of self. Kiss the mistiness of others while you have time. Pass on kissing the grudges that stifle your well-being.Rachel Hackenberg
1. 60 deg early in the morning, with the marine layer keeping it cool. The sun was out by mid-morning, and the temperature didn’t get above 70 until afternoon. The high was 77 in the latter part of the afternoon. Perfect!
2. Right after breakfast, I drove down to Safeway and picked up the few things that were unavailable at the Commissary last week. The things that I had to order from Amazon because neither the Commissary nor Safeway had them came over the weekend. That finished my “list”.
3. The housekeeper came today, so I have clean floors, clean bathrooms, a clean kitchen, and clean sheets on the beds.
4. Since today is Tuesday, we’re back to fix-it-yourself for lunch. I had cottage cheese stuffed in a tomato, and cantaloup. Al fixed himself some noodles, I think.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. Wine cooler with good conversation on Zoom. What’s not to like. (I make my own cooler with Cabernet Sauvignon and whatever lemon-lime drink I happen to have available – Schweppes Bitter Lemon, Sprite, 7-up, Margarita mix, etc.)
How about you? What made you happy today?