Despite everything, life is full of beauty and meaning.Etty Hillesum
1. Mid 50s overnight – cloudy from the marine layer when I woke up. The sun came out mid-morning, but it never warmed up any higher than 71. It was a two-shirt day – I started out in a T-shirt, but by the time I went to the Wellness Center, I was cold, so I put on a long-sleeved shirt.
2. We had the Memoir class at noon on Zoom. It was a good class, and I’m beginning to see where I’m going with my story.
3. Al had to talk to the Senior University coordinator, so he brought chef salads home from the Bistro. Very acceptable lunch.
4. I didn’t have a chance to work out this morning, so I did the class (see #5) while I used the stationary bike at the Wellness Center. Zoom is convenient that way.
5. Al is the leader for our Great Decisions class today. We’re studying The Quad Alliance, India, Australia, Japan, and the United States. They joined to try to counter China’s expansion in the area. Again, this is a problem with no easy solution.
How about you? What made you happy today?