Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.joyce meyer
1. 60 deg this morning and clearing – patches of blue skies, and breezy. It barely made it to 70 this afternoon, even though the sun was out most of the morning.
2. I finished the first pass on my memoir and have started going through the second time, fleshing out the facts with interesting (I hope) tidbits.
3. Burger King was finally open today when I went to fetch something for lunch. And there was much rejoicing! Whoppers all around!
4. I got most of my steps for the day on the NuStep before I met Colin for my personal training. He really put me through my paces, but I’m finding my balance has improved, with just a couple of sessions.
5. Apparently some folks in Western Washington felt a little earthquake around noon. Neither Al nor I felt it. It was only a 3.1 and near Enumclaw – over near the mountains in South King County.
How about you? What made you happy today?