Hope is about the will to choose what is right for us, choices that manifest love and fulfillment in our lives.Yasmin Gudino
1. I woke up to mid 60s with clouds. The sun same out for a while after lunch, and it was nice all afternoon – high of 78.
2. I went to the Wellness Center before noon – nobody else was there. I got a big start on my steps for the day.
3. The Bistro had lots of egg salad sandwiches when I was there yesterday. There were so many the barista had them on two for the price of one, so I got two for our lunch today. I also had a tomato with mine.
4. I walked around the Duplex Circle after lunch to get some more steps in before settling down for the afternoon.
5. My New Balance walking shoes are wearing a hole in the toe after 4 or 5 years of daily use. I ordered some new ones this morning. I think the old ones have done a good job.
How about you? What made you happy today?