Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’ doesn’t make any sense.Rumi
1. Low 60s this morning and cloudy. The sun came out around noon, and, although the weather app on my phone said it would cloud up again this afternoon, it never did, and the temperature topped out at 80 deg.
2. The sermon in church today was about 5 questions we should be able to answer about our lives. They are the same questions border guards ask when you go to Canada. Who are you? Where are you from? Where are you going? What are you doing here? and When are you leaving?
3. We went to Royal Thai Bistro for lunch. Big Al had Pad Thai, and I had vegetable stir-fry with chicken. Healthy and tasty.
4. We needed milk for breakfast tomorrow, so we ran by Trader Joe’s. I went in and grabbed a quart. Everybody in Western Washington seemed to be in there, but the nice lady in front of me let me go first because I only had one thing.
5. The sheets and towels that I washed last week are all folded and put away. I’m ready to start a new week.
How about you? What made you happy today?