Offering genuine gratitude comes from a willingness to take account for all you have been given and to understand that none of it was guaranteed.Day Schildkret
1. Another bright blue-sky morning with temperatures in the low 60s when I got up. We’re still under a heat advisory. I still have a hard time thinking of mid-80s as a heat advisory. That’s just great summer weather for me.
2. I spent most of the morning doing my Intentions Review for August.
3. I try not to delve into politics on this blog, but I’m pleased that some of the former President’s wrong-doings are catching up with him. I count that as one of the five things that made me happy today.
4. We had bratwurst and red potatoes for lunch today. I had leftover collards and leftover black-eyed peas, and Al had leftover red cabbage. I think everyone was pleased.
5. Perfect weather for sitting on the back porch and reading this afternoon.
How about you? What made you happy today?