No triskaidekaphobia for me.Abbie Watters
1. It was in the mid 40s and clear when I woke up – colder than it’s been yet this fall. High 60s this afternoon and the smoke is back – QUI of 101 (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups).
2. The trees are really stressed this year, and changing, when they finally do, from green to brown – no stops at red, orange or gold. Also, this is the latest I’ve seen them still green.
3. I plopped in front of the TV right after breakfast to watch the January 6 Committee hearings. Good recap of everything that went before, and ending with a subpoena for Donald Trump to appear and give testimony. I’m afraid he’s going to try to run out the clock on them.
4. Our local Burger King was closed when I went to pick up hamburgers for lunch. We had Stackburgers from Dairy Queen today, instead.
5. Al had a Senior University class at 3:00 this afternoon, so I took him over to the class, then went up to the Wellness Center to work out, and picked him up on my way home.
How about you? What made you happy today?