While you might be doubting yourself, someone else is admiring your strength.Kristen Butler
1. 47 deg when I got up. It briefly got into the low 50s before noon, but the rain returned and the temperature stayed around 50 all day
2. Bible study on Zoom this morning. We looked at two short passages from Habakkuk. I don’t know that I had ever read anything in that book, before. Our takeaway was “our time is not God’s time,” and “God always fulfills God’s promises.”
3. Housekeeper came today, and we have clean sheets on the beds, scrubbed bathrooms and kitchen, and all the floors are swept, mopped, and vacuumed. What more could I ask for?
4. I made a quick trip to Safeway to get milk and “hopefully” to get a flu shot. I found out I needed to have an appointment, so I got the milk and came home and made that appointment for next Monday. Then, I went over to the Bistro and ate lunch there (to get out of the housekeeper’s way). Tunafish salad on wheat and piece of cinnamon coffee cake.
5. HCR’s current politics talk today was about a lot of topics because there’s no one big thing in the news right now. The thing she emphasized was that NOBODY (not the pundits, not the pollsters, for sure not the candidates) knows what’s going to happen in the election.
How about you? What made you happy today?