When you let go of trying to get more of what you don’t really need, it frees up oceans of energy to make a difference with what you have. .LynneTwist
1. It was 40 deg. when I got up this morning with wet streets. It drizzled and rained all morning long, but it cleared up about noon and the sun came out for a while. High temperature of 46 deg.
2. I finally read my lesson for this afternoon. (Never do anything before you have to.)
3. Headed to the Wellness Center and rode the NuStep to get my steps for the day. Done and dusted.
4. I fixed the Bertolli Shrimp and Asparagus with Penne Pasta for lunch. I wish the Chicken Parmesan had been as tasty.
5. Great Decisions meeting this afternoon. The topic is Biden international agenda, but unfortunately it was written before Putin’s invasion of Ukraine was even on the horizon. It’s amazing to me that Biden was able to bring the world together to counter Russia without losing his focus on countering China.
How about you? What made you happy today?