Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.Oscar Romero
1. According to the computer, it was 38 deg. when I got up this morning – the coldest morning of the fall so far. The rain/drizzle returned around noon and shows no sign of stopping for several days. The temperature got into the mid-40s and then it’s supposed to get warmer overnight.
2. We walked across the parking lot to the front of Lillian Pratt to wait for the bus. I thought I would freeze before it got there, but I didn’t.
3. We rode the FTJ Bus to go to Lunch Bunch at Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse. It’s a country and western restaurant in a neighboring town. I had crawfish gumbo and a BLT with vanilla ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce and two chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Al had a pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries and no dessert.
4. I’m gradually getting all the automatic payments on my credit card updated. Our VISA cards expired, and, although the only things that changed were the expiration date and the little three digit verification, everybody insists that I go into their program and update. <sigh>
5. I was supposed to go over to the Wellness Center to work out, but I gave myself permission to skip it today, because of the cold and rain. I feel like I’m playing hooky, but I’m grown and I can do or not do what I want. 😉
How about you? What made you happy today?
Three classes of second graders who loved the book, There’s a ghost in this house.