We don’t know what life will bring, so it is what we bring to life that matters.Patricia Campbell Carlson
I’m trying not to obsess about the election tomorrow. If you haven’t done it yet – be sure to VOTE!
1. 38 deg when I got up, but cloudy with no wind. We had showers and drizzle all day, with a high of 44 deg.
2. I went to the Wellness Center shortly after breakfast, and used the NuStep before meeting with my personal trainer. He worked me pretty hard.
3. Dinner was ham steak and barbecued beans. Easy to warm up when I need something to fix for dinner with only about an hour to spare.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, sorted, folded, and hung up. My work here is done.
5. Gazebo Group on Zoom today. I’m glad to be able to take my shoes off and not worry about going out in the cold and wet.
How about you? What made you happy today.