All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well…for there is a force of love moving through the universe that holds us fast and will never let us go.Julian of Norwich
1. Cold and clearing this morning when I got up – 36 deg. Breezy all day with a high of 43 deg. Brrr…
2. In Bible Study this morning we looked at the Peaceable Kingdom in Isaiah. We asked does it matter when this happens or should we just decide that it WILL happen. Or even better, that is is happening now, but only if we work for it.
3. Lunch at the Bistro because my housekeeper was here, and I didn’t want to get in her way. The sandwiches were all gone, so I got a tomato roll-up, an orange-current scone, and a skinny mocha.
4. HCR in her politics chat talked about how NOBODY really knows what’s going to happen in the election today, but she is more hopeful for the country today than she’s been in a long time, based on the fact that people are voting in record numbers, and based on the number of new registrations.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. My main focus will be keeping my mind off of the election. <sigh>
How about you? What made you happy today.