Solitude is for me a fount of healing which makes my life worth living. Talking is often a torment for me, and I need many days of silence to recover from the futility of words.Carl Jung
1. It was 34 deg. and cloudy when I got up. The forecast said it would be partly cloudy all day, but the sun never did come out with any strength. High this afternoon was 47 deg.
2. I give up – the political fund raising has died down (a little), but now the Christmas/Holiday charity fund raising is rapidly taking its place. <sigh>
3. HCR went over the election in what was supposed to be her History Chat. As she said, this election was historic – mostly because the “Big Lie” wasn’t front and center. A negligible number of candidates tried to claim this election was stolen, and MAGA Republicans lost more frequently than regular Republicans.
4. I fetched a Big Mac meal for Al, and I picked up chicken pho for me for lunch.
5. Our Happy Hour tomorrow afternoon is going to be a tribute to the Veterans (because it’s Veteran’s Day), and Al and I have had a good time looking through some of his memorabilia for some things to take over with us.
How about you? What made you happy today?