Lift up your faces, you have a piercing need for this bright morning dawning for you.Maya Angelou
1. It was 34 deg. with clear skies when I got up. It was pretty cold all day, and I was glad to spend the afternoon inside watching football. High today was 48 deg.
2. Over to the Wellness Center to work out shortly after breakfast. Got that out of the way early.
3. Arkansas had a real opportunity to beat LSU, but they fell short. 10-13. I cruised through the football games starting around noon – Arizona State v Washington State, Penn State v Maryland, etc. I was sad to learn that Travis Dye of USC had a season ending injury in the game last night.
4. I thawed out the gumbo that I had frozen several weeks ago, and enjoyed that for lunch. Al still has some of his noodles and spaghetti sauce in the refrigerator, so he had that.
5. The Ducks are playing their arch rivals, the University of Washington later this afternoon. Fingers crossed.
How about you? What made you happy today?