Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.Bob Marley
1. It was in the upper 30s and clear as a bell when I got up. After sunshine all day, the temperature topped out at 50 deg. The colder weather the last couple of weeks has the tree outside my window “snowing” orange leaves.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center for cardio this morning, followed by a session with my personal trainer.
3. Baked chicken with rice and Lipton onion soup sprinkled on top, and Brussels sprouts for lunch today. I don’t know why I always forget that Lipton onion soup and rice recipe, but we both love it.
4. Laundry is all washed, dried, delivered, folded, and hung up. I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about that for another week.
5. Gazebo Group at the Wellness Center this evening. It’s not ideal as a meeting place, but it’s what we’ve got.
How about you? What made you happy today?