I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.Helen Keller
1. It was 31 deg. and cloudy when I got up this morning. It cleared off early and was sunny all day, and the high got up to 49 deg.
2. We decided we’d like McDonalds Big Breakfasts this morning, so I drove down and picked them up. We’ll call it Brunch.
3. Al had a follow-up appointment with his pulmonologist this morning. The doctor approved of getting rid of the oxygen paraphernalia that’s cluttering up my hall. He also fussed at Al about getting more exercise, and sitting at his desk for hours at a time. I hate to nag, but I guess I’m going to have to.
4. Commissary after the doctor. It was, amazingly, not too crowded even though it was a Social Security payday.
5. We stopped at Bruno’s on the way home and had a late lunch/early dinner. We both got borsht and I had pirogi and cucumber salad, while Al had potatoes stuffed with ground pork and cucumber salad. Tasty.
How about you? What made you happy today?