Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the earth revolves.Thich Nhat Hanh
1. It was 30 deg when I got up with frost on the grass. The sun was out all day, and it was reasonably warm in the house with the shades open – high 48 deg.
2. After breakfast I went over to the Wellness Center to work out a little and get my cardio for the day. Looking back, in 2020 we were limited to 1 hour three times a week because of COVID restrictions, in 2021 we could go over any time we wanted for as long as we wanted, but we had to be masked. Now the mask requirements have been lifted, and classes have resumed.
3. Lots of football today, Washington State plays Arizona, Oregon State plays Arizona State, Stanford plays California, and Colorado plays Washington.
4. I warmed up the last of the chili for my lunch and Big Al warmed up one of his noodle and spaghetti sauce concoctions.
5. There are still four one-loss teams in the PAC12 – USC, UCLA, Utah, and Oregon. UCLA and USC don’t play until 5:00 pm. Utah is playing Oregon and they don’t play until 7:30 this evening, so I’m on tenterhooks.
How about you? What made you happy today?