Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.Leonard Cohen
1. It was in the upper-30s and partly cloudy when I got up this morning. It’s been partly too mostly cloudy all day with a high this afternoon of 50 deg.
2. I drove down to the medical lab right after breakfast, only to find out that the doctor hadn’t put the order in for my blood work yet. I guess I’ll just have to wait and do it next week, but it’s a non-starter for the rest of this week.
3. I fixed Barilla penne, shrimp, and asparagus for lunch today. It’s easy and tasty for days like today when I’ve got lots to do.
4. The laundry is washed dried, separated, delivered, folded, and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is meeting this evening. I don’t know how many will be there, but we’ll enjoy each other’s company.
How about you? What made you happy today?