Be the change you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
1. It was in the mid 40s, when I got up this morning, and drizzly. The rain continued all day until mid-afternoon, when it became mostly cloudy. High this afternoon was 48 deg. I’m glad to have the rain. It’s been pretty dry all month.
2. In Bible study this morning we looked at Isaiah 2:1-5. We discussed whether this passage is used at the beginning of Advent because it pointed to a messiah when it was written, or whether the people who put the Bible together thought “Ah ha. Isaiah must have been talking about Jesus.”
3. I warmed up the last of the gumbo for my lunch – cleaning out the refrigerator. It’s Tuesday, so I don’t have to worry about what Al ate.
4. The housekeeper came today. We have a clean kitchen, clean bathrooms, fresh sheets on the bed, and the whole place is vacuumed and swept.
5. Greisser Girls Gab in a few minutes. I’ll enjoy hearing about their Thanksgiving plans.
How about you? What made you happy today?