Sometimes in the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whispers of the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, and hope to despair.Howard Turman
1. It was mid 30s early this morning with wet streets, but WeatherBug said the precipitation was gone for a while. The temperature went up to 45, and when the rain returned after 5 pm, it never got any warmer, but it didn’t get any colder.
2. I made it over to the Wellness Center around 11:00 to get my steps out of the way for the day.
3. Oregon played Oregon State at noon today. #GoDucks Alas, they lost it, but I love them anyway. Good bye to any chance to go to the Rose Bowl.
4. I had made a grocery order at Safeway this morning, and drove down there to pick it up after the Ducks’ game.
5. I also watched the Notre Dame v USC game, followed by the Washington v Washington State game. The USC game and the Washington game will decide who will play in the PAC12 Championship Game.
How about you? What made you happy today?