Kindness doesn’t cure everything, but it cures unkindness.Karen Maezen Miller
1. It was in the upper 30s and cloudy when I got up today. We had some drizzle occasionally throughout the day, and the temperature never got out of the low 40s.
2. The doctor for my appointment on Wednesday finally put in the order for me to get my blood work done, so I spent almost an hour sitting at the lab waiting for my name to be called. That really set me behind for the day.
3. I got home in time to put another load in the washer before I went over to meet my personal trainer. I didn’t get any cardio done, but I may get a chance before Gazebo Group.
4. I fixed chicken, Brussels sprout, and mashed potatoes for lunch.
5. I got the final load out of the wash, folded, and hung up and I’m leaving shortly to go over to the Wellness Center to do my cardio before Gazebo Group, WHEW!!!
How about you? What made you happy today?