There are opportunities even in the most difficult moments.Wangari Maathai
1. It was 33 deg when I got up this morning and partly cloudy. The sun came out at breakfast time, and it’s been sunny and “warm” all day. The high this afternoon was 43 deg and it felt positively balmy.
2. The deer are certainly enjoying the sunshine. At one point I counted five napping in the yard. According to those who know, they should take full advantage of the sun and warmer temperatures – more snow and rain is threatened this week.
3. I got a little of my Christmas shopping done (on line) today. I’m having a hard time deciding to get into the spirit.
4. After a trip to the Wellness Center, I fixed grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for our lunch.
5. I’m trying to watch as much football as I can. Once the bowls start, I’m pretty well glued to the games. I have to fill up, because it’s a long time between January and September.
How about you? What made you happy today?