Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.Pema Chodron
1. It was in the low 30s and clearing when I got up this morning. It got up to 42 deg this afternoon in the bright sunshine.
2. I had a dermatology appointment a little after 10:00 this morning, so I hurried through breakfast and went down there. It was for a “full body scan”, so it took longer. She froze a place on my neck and took a biopsy on a place on my back that I wasn’t even aware of. She does all that out of an abundance of caution because I’ve had a couple of basal cell carcinomas.
3. I got back to FTJ in time to make my appointment with my personal trainer. I didn’t get a chance to do my cardio, but I figure walking all over the parking lot and down the halls at the doctor’s office counts.
4. I didn’t have anything out for lunch, and Al had fed himself some of the macaroni and cheese he made the other day. I had cold cereal for breakfast so I just fixed a couple of eggs on toast and had that with some grapes for lunch. I try to limit the number of eggs I eat, but sometimes I relent and have some for lunch.
5. Bucky is taking a sunbath in my backyard. He looks like his antlers are about ready to fall off, and I know they must be heavy.
How about you? What made you happy today?