Where I come from, the words most highly valued are those spoken from the heart, unpremeditated and unrehearsed.LESLIE MARMON SILKO
1. It was in the low 30s and cloudy this morning when I got up. It stayed cloudy and drizzly all day with a high this afternoon of 39 deg.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center and got most of my steps in the morning. I knew it was too cold to walk outside.
3. #2 son and one of my granddogs came over to do some computer fixing and update my garage door opener with a new battery. He also helped me lace a pair of shoes that will be better than what I’ve got. Big Al also had a couple of problems on his computer that he fixed. He had to come through Portland (a 5-hour trip) because the passes over the mountains were snowed in.
4. We had Burger Kings for lunch about 3:00 in the afternoon because we were all starving.
5. The travelers left to go home, and promised if they got into any freezing fog or any other problems they would stop at a motel or something.
How about you? What made you happy today?