When life feels too big to handle, go outside. Everything looks smaller when you’re standing under the sky.L.R. Knost
1. It was back up to 51 deg this morning when I got up to fix my tea, with lots more rain. It’s drizzled and been cloudy all day. There’s supposed to be gale-force winds overnight. The temperature has gradually dropped to 47 deg.
2. I spent some time this morning reading through my mail that had piled up while I was in bed. I think I got everything that I was interested in read and filed.
3. I planned to eat something “healthy” for lunch – I originally thought cabbage/apple/onion sauté with a little pork chop, but then I decided I was out of time, so I fixed a healthy peanut butter and jam sandwich.
4. HCR was interesting today, particularly because she hasn’t been on in a couple of weeks. She’s been ill, but she’s better now.
5. My New York sister wasn’t able to get on the Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon, but my Arkansas sister and I had a good time with each other finding out about each other’s Christmas presents.
How about you? What made you happy today?