It is not the answer that enlightens but the question.Eugene Ionesco
1. It was 46 deg with wet streets when I got up. We had sunshine off and on through the morning, but the rain returned around noon, and it looks like it will be here for the duration.
2. I fought the good fight with Express Scripts about one of my new meds. There was no problem, but the communication was lacking. All is well.
3. Al and I spent the rest of the middle of the day watching the Sun Bowl. I was routing for UCLA (just kill me now), and Al was conflicted having grown up just outside Pittsburg. Pitt ended up winning with a field goal as the clock ran out.
4. I fixed pork chops, cinnamon applesauce, boiled Yukon Gold potatoes, and cabbage/apple/onion sauté for lunch. I’m doing my best to behave and eat lots of fruits and veggies.
5. I’m going to settle in and watch another episode of West Wing, I think. Thanks to HLN for running the whole series back to back.
How about you? What made you happy today?