I find ecstasy in living — the mere sense of living is joy enough.Emily Dickinson
1. It was in the mid 40s and cloudy when I got up. The sun was out by late morning, and the temperature was well on its way to the expected high of 48 deg.
2. I got a note from AT&T a couple of days ago about HBO Max being included with my iPhone/iPad/iMax. I’ve been struggling off and on with getting and posting the right password to install it. That’s the one downside to using a fingerprint or face to log into things. It’s a pain to find out what the real password is if you happened to want to install something new. After a long session with #2 son getting it straightened out, I was pleased that it didn’t cause another heart attack for me. I know they are just trying to keep me safe, but I’m not sure what people who are just plain old users do.
3. Finally got my Intentions Review for all of 2022 done. I’m going to have to quit being so obsessive about the formatting.
4. I had another bowl of my Gumbo for lunch today. Really good. Thanks to my #2 son for teaching me how easy (except for all the chopping) it is to make.
5. I don’t know what we’re going to have for dinner tomorrow. Al is talking about another charcuterie board, and I’m thinking about going to Moctezuma’s. I can get plenty of beans and corn stuff there. If all else fails, I’ll open a can of black-eyed peas and make some cornbread to go with them.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Happy New Year, Abby! despite the challenges, it is good we are all keeping on. Best wishes from Tallahassee! Ann, Becky, and Kathy