The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake.Meister Eckhart
1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy when I got up. It was partly cloudy all day, and by the time we got home from dinner it was 46 deg – the high for the day.
2. I intended to go to Church-on-YouTube this morning, but Bethany had problems, so I played hooky again this week. I WILL go to Bible Study on Tuesday.
3. I got all the Christmas decorations gathered up and put them back in the bag. I retrieved our regular throw pillows and spread them out again.
4. We thought about doing another charcuterie board today, but we got a message from Moctezumas that they were open, so we went there for dinner. Al had his perennial burrito, and I had Arros con Pollo – I brought half of it home.
5. I’ll have a can of black-eyed peas with salsa for supper tonight. I’m not really superstitious, but why take any chances?
How about you? What made you happy today?