You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith, and hopeThomas Merton
1. 36 deg with partly cloudy skies this morning when I woke up. The clouds thickened up through the morning and now it’s cloudy and 46 deg with rain expected.
2. I had a morning with nothing on my calendar, so I read The Washington Post, and The Seattle Times and skimmed the New York Times.
3. I worked some more on my Intentions for 2023. I’m expecting to receive my Star Word for the year this afternoon or tomorrow.
4. Ham, asparagus, and sweet potato for lunch today. The asparagus was a little old, but very edible.
5. I’m looking forward to getting back to my British TV series Line of Duty. I was “interrupted” and haven’t had a chance to watch in a while.
How about you? What made you happy today?