In the bigger scheme of things the universe is not asking us to do something, the universe is asking us to be something. And that’s a whole different thing.Lucille Clifton
1. It was 43 deg and cloudy this morning as I fixed my tea. The temperature staggered up to 50 deg before evening. The sun never did show it’s face.
2. I’ve worried and struggled to write my intentions for this year and I finally gave up and decided this was the best I could do.
3. I was back at personal training today, and worked out with Colin in the Wellness Center. I haven’t lost too much ground, and we were careful not to tire me out too much.
4. I had another bowl of Bill’s Gumbo from the refrigerator. It’s still good, and still filled with veggies.
5. I’ve gotten several followup appointments with various medical people scheduled for the next two weeks. I’m trying to eat right and get a little exercise without overdoing it.
How about you? What made you happy today?
I love you, too. Thanks for the affirmations.
My cafe-owner friend delivered 3 loaves of raisin-pecan bread that I will use to make chicken sandwiches for coffee fellowship.
LikeLiked by 1 person