We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.Ray Bradbury
1. It was 43 deg and drizzly when I got up. We had spotty rain, drizzle, and sunshine throughout the day with a high of 51 deg.
2. I got the laundry gathered up and started before I went to the Wellness Center. Then I finished up with the sorting, drying, folding and hanging up after lunch.
3. I managed to work out for almost an hour on the NuStep before I met with my personal trainer for our scheduled session. I’m almost back to where I was before the heart attack.
4. Pork chops, with cinnamon applesauce, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes were on the menu for dinner.
5. I skipped Gazebo Group this evening so I could watch TCU and Georgia in the National Championship Game. Fingers crossed for TCU.
How about you? What made you happy today?