In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.Albert Schweitzer
1. It was 42 deg and partly cloudy when I got up. The sun came out with blue, northwest skies at breakfast time, and the high this afternoon was 50 deg.
2. In Bible study today we looked at 1 Corinthians 1-9. It was interesting to see how differently people understood the passage. We started using Google Meet, instead of Zoom so a lot of the time was spent in trying to figure out the new program. We discovered that Google is NOT always platform-agnostic the way Zoom is. <sigh>
3. I drove down to Safeway and picked up the order I had made yesterday. They were all out of eggs, but luckily I still have most of a carton. Hopefully they will get more before I run out. I got the ingredients to make a Mexican Chicken Casserole that my Arkansas sister gave me the recipe for.
4. I went over to the Bistro and had a tunafish sandwich for lunch. I need to eat more fish. I’ll be glad to meet with the dietician and get some parameters for my new heart-healthy diet.
5. HCR answered some of our questions about what the new House of Representatives means. She is not too worried, because they are only one section of one branch of government. They may not get anything done, but likewise they shouldn’t be able to mess too much up.
How about you? What made you happy today?