No peace lies in the future which is not hidden in this present little instant.FRA GIOVANNI GIOCONDO
1. It was 44 deg. when I got up. We had beautiful blue sky and sunshine all morning, but it clouded up around 1:00 pm and now rain is threatened later this afternoon. High temperature for the day is 52 deg.
2. I spent some time this morning checking on financial things. Paperwork for taxes is starting to come in.
3. I had my (previously scheduled) Annual Wellness Visit today with my primary physician. He was impressed at the progress I’ve made since my heart attack, and told me I can occasionally have some grapefruit, or a small glass of wine. I’m excited! He also ordered some blood work (as if they hadn’t done every blood test known to man when I was in the hospital). The bruises I got from the blood tests I had in the hospital are almost completely faded (they were pretty bad because I was stuffed full of heparin at the time).
4. Al and I stopped on the way home from the lab where I got the tests done and picked up a Whopper for Al and a Chicken Sandwich for me from Burger King.
5. I’m ready to sit down in front of the TV and watch a little of my show.
How about you? What made you happy today?