Rest is not idle, is not wasteful. Sometimes rest is the most productive thing you can do for body and soul.Erica Layne
1. It was 47 deg with rain when I got up, with a flood watch in effect. We’ve had a steady drizzle all day with a high temperature of 51 deg.
2. I worked on updating some of my recipes so I can track my food. I’m trying to be very deliberate about what I’m eating. I got the results of all the bloodwork I had done yesterday, and the doctor wrote me a little note saying he was pleased that my numbers were “normal and stable.”
3. A friend of mine invited me to go to lunch with her. She has lived in Tacoma for a long time, and has lived at Franke Tobey Jones for about three years. Our paths rarely cross, so it was nice to catch up with her and all her news. We went to a favorite Thai restaurant and we both had Holy Basil (I just LOVE Thai basil).
4. I finalized a Safeway order to be picked up tomorrow after breakfast.
5. I had hoped to get over to the Wellness Center today, but, alas, it looks like that’s not going to happen. (No reason not to go. I just don’t want to put shoes back on.) I’m in for the night.
How about you? What made you happy today?