Channel the flow.Maryanne Mckibben Dana
1. It was 48 deg and cloudy with wet streets when I got up this morning. We’ve had drizzle all day long, with a high of 51 deg.
2. No triskaidekaphobia for ME!
3. This blog by Marianne McKibben Dana really spoke to me this morning. If you have followed me for any length of time, you will know I’m basically a pragmatist, and I’m taking this as an affirmation of that.
4. I did all my exercising, including working with my trainer this morning before dinner.
5. We had a New Mexican casserole for lunch that my Arkansas sister gave me the recipe for. Al licked it up, had seconds, and wants me to do it again. He said, “Finally a new recipe that I like.”
BONUS: Now I can put my feet up and relax the rest of the day.
How about you? What made you happy today?